As a result of this workshop, leaders should be able to maximize the impact of leadership communication to make things happen and get things done in their organization.
Highly influential people leaders are persuasive and inspiring. Influential leaders are good in getting others to commitment, not coercive and forcing compliance. Influential leaders are effective in building strategic partnerships, get uncooperative stakeholders to active collaboration, frame ideas and present arguments that convinces others, use participative approach to building consensus, and deliver message appealing to the hearts and minds that move people to action.
This two days instructor-led Influential Leadership Workshop will sharpen leader’s skills and broaden perspectives to effectively use four highly impactful influence tactics – Rational Persuasion, Collaboration, Consultation, and Inspirational Appeal – to maximize the impact of leadership communication. As a result, managers and leaders should be able to persuade and inspire people to get things done and make things happen; have an effect and affect change.
In this two days instructor-led Influential Leadership Workshop leaders will learn concepts from behavioral dimensions, neuroscience, behavioral economics, and best practices in collaboration, persuasion, and negotiation.
What you should be able to do well after this Influential Leadership Workshop?
- Create synergy with diverse stakeholders across the organization.
- Forge collaboration with uncooperative individuals and key stakeholders.
- Customize persuasion according to the decision-making styles to have an effect.
- Build a rock-solid case for persuading others, have an effect and affect change.
- Tap into the primary drivers of motivation to get commitment for proposal or request.
- Lead a group of people with diverse opinion to reach win-win agreements and shared ambition.
Why choose this Influential Leadership Workshop?
- Research based content, behavioural insights, and focus on the issues that matters the most.
- Concepts and skills that you can apply directly and immediately at workplace and everywhere.
- Group activities, lively discussion led by experienced facilitator provides deeper learning experience.
- Interactive and hands-on approach to learning that enable participants to deal with real life issues.
Who can attend this Influential Leadership Workshop?
This program is ideal for managers and leaders who want to exert influence horizontally and vertically.
- An entrepreneur who must successfully communicate and persuade others for business success.
- An executive who must deal with diverse stakeholders and decision makers for business outcomes.
TPMC (Thouction Performance Maximization Consulting Private Limited). AT TPMC, we are passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization and building high performance organizations. For more details visit www.tpmc.in
When & Where the Workshop Happening?
(Venue details will be shared with confirmed participants)
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad: 6-7 December 2019.
Anna Nagar, Chennai: 21-22 February 2020.
AeroCity, Delhi-NCR: 1-2 May 2020.
MG Road, Bengaluru: 10-11 July 2020.
Anderi East, Mumbai-Pune: 11-12 September 2020.
INR 16,000/- all inclusive per participant. (The investment includes 14 hours of instructor-led workshop and reading materials. Welcome coffee, lunch, evening coffee and cookies will be served. The investment does not include accommodation).
Nominate three or more managers and avail group discount.