This comprehensive leadership development program will enable leaders to unearth the hidden issues that prevent them to become influential. This program will enable leaders to acquire knowledge that expand perspectives, master advanced skills, develop behaviors that inspire others, and fine-tune approaches to exude leadership presence and influence top management, key decision makers, colleagues, and subordinates. So that leaders can be purposeful in using their presence and influence to drive tangible business results.
This program will enable leaders to become the kind of highly influential people leader organizations want to promote and the kind of leader people like to work for. As a result, leaders should be able to grow faster and raise higher in their leadership career.
This comprehensive leadership development program is designed to develop leadership competencies: self-awareness and others-awareness, leadership presence, communication and influence, and collaborating across boundaries.
How this program will benefit your leadership career?
After completing this program you will see great improvement in five important areas in your leadership:
- Exert 360 degree influence by effectively using four impactful influence tactics: Rational Persuasion, Inspirational Appeal, Consultation, and Collaboration.
- Unearth and resolve hidden issues that holdback leaders to become influential. Leverage unique strengths to effectively lead and influence people vertically and horizontally.
- Enhance your leadership versatility to effectively engage diverse stakeholders. Collaborate across organizational boundaries to make things happen.
- Boost your leadership credibility and reputation. Consistently articulate and demonstrate your leadership value-proposition to grow faster and move higher in the leadership pipeline.
- Master advanced skills that will maximize the impact of your leadership communication: Inspire and motivate, persuade and get buy-in, create alignment and build consensus.
Overall, this program will improve your effectiveness in six important leadership roles: Motivator, Facilitator, Negotiator, Change Advocate, Spokesperson, and Entrepreneur.
Leadership Presence and Influence – Who is this program for?
This program is designed for organizational leaders who work up, down, and across the organization. This program will meet the development goals of leaders operating at and above the levels of leader of managers (Team Leaders/ Managers of others and experienced individual contributors reporting to you).
Why choose Leadership Presence and Influence Program?
- Research based content, behavioural insights, and focus on the issues that matters the most.
- Interactive & hands-on approach to learning that prepares participants to deal with real life issues.
- Tools and techniques that enable application of newly enhanced skills at work and everywhere.
- Networking opportunities, meet peers and make connections that last.
- Group learning that provides feedback, suggestions, and support.
- Personalized feedback and leadership coaching for behavioural change and continues improvement.
- Positive change in behaviour related to self-awareness, presence, influence, and communication.
What this Leadership Presence and Influence Program Includes?
Download detailed program overview & get a E-BOOK as “BluePrint to become an Influential Leader as free GIFT
2 Days Influential Leadership Workshop and 14 weeks Customized, Flexible, and structured Leadership Coaching.
12 organizational leaders per Program.
English language will be used for Facilitation and Leadership Coaching.
Leadership Workshop Locations & Date:
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad: 6-7 December 2019.
Anna Nagar, Chennai: 21-22 February 2020.
AeroCity, Delhi-NCR: 1-2 May 2020.
MG Road, Bengaluru: 10-11 July 2020.
Anderi East, Mumbai-Pune: 11-12 September 2020.
If you would like to speak to the Client Relationship Manager Call: +91-9354368986.
Concepts related to Leadership Presence and Influence:
- Executive Presence: Executive presence concerns with what is observable such as how one dresses, enters a room, makes an eye contact in conversation, and other behavioural nuances. It paves way for good first impression that causes people to listen. Executive presence shapes how people perceive you as leader.
- Leadership Presence: Leadership presence is the ability to connect and create synergy with diverse stakeholders, be able to effectively communicate and convince others, and consistently articulating leadership value proposition. Leadership Presence about authenticity and not being pretentious; being expressive not being impressive; being self-knowing and not being self-absorbed.
- Leadership Versatility: Leadership Versatility refers to the ability of a leader to adjust behaviours and communication style to best fit the communication style of others, and adopt their behaviour to what is needed in the situation at hand.
- Leadership Charisma: Charisma is being attractive and getting noticed. It is about charm, power, and persuasiveness, focuses on the outer self- what people see – and it may lack the deeper core. Charisma requires, one to be effective in both verbal and non-verbal skills, using wide range of approaches to attract followers. In some sense it is theatrical played out to the audience in order to create the desired effect of outcome.
- Power: Power is something you have- positional, relational, and personal. It is a potential that must be used in some way to produce a desirable outcome. In some cases power must be expressed directly and some situations power must be applied indirectly through influence.
- Influence: Influence is the mechanism through which leaders use power to change behaviours or attitudes in an atmosphere of free choice. Unlike power, influence can produce an effect without the apparent exertion of force, compulsion, or direct command.
- Manipulation: Manipulation is either misleading or misusing. Presenting partial information or dressing up details to present information as complete and whole. Misusing goodwill and trust to lead people to act, otherwise, those who are misled or misused would not do so.
- Deception: Deception is wilful and malice intent to make others do what you want for selfish gains.
- Persuasion: Persuasion is an effort to convince people to act or take course of action, process of changing the other person’s attitude and behaviour in an atmosphere of free choice and get the response from the listener.
- Buy-In: Getting buy-in is an effort to get personal acceptance and commitment from people, process of facilitating people’s decision making to accept the proposal and willingly support it, thereby get something done through them.
- Negotiation: Negotiation is the process of bringing two parties to an agreement, engaging with parties in conflict, to focus on identifying different stands, solving problems, trading issues, and closing the gap between what both parties want.
- Building Consensus: Building consensus is a process of collaborative problem solving which involves many parties or stakeholders to seek mutually acceptable resolutions of their differences.
- Creating Alignment: Creating alignment is the process of getting everyone in the same page, having the same goals. Employee – Organization alignment refers to enabling employees to embrace the organization’s vision and mission as their own.
- Leadership Style: Leadership Style is the manner and approach one adopts or uses in executing leadership and managerial duties and responsibilities. Variance in leadership style could be attributed to how much authority one exercises and how much freedom one grants to the team or followers. A leader or manager who is competent in communication skills is more likely to be versatile and effective in using different leadership styles as per the needs of situation and people.
- Communication Style: Communication Style is a way and manner in which a leader or manager shares information with others. The reason why misinformation and misunderstanding happens is because different people share and receive information differently. Learning to understand differences in communication style and learning to adopt and use communication style that is appropriate to situation will enhance effectiveness of leadership communication, which in turn will result in accomplishing great things and deliver business value.
- Strategic Communication: Strategic level communication involves promoting brand or organization or a cause by holistic approach that encompasses different means and methods available in communication system to connect and build relations with various constituents to further the purpose and accomplish goals. Choosing appropriate communication strategy requires clarity on who are the recipients, issues they are concerned about, articulating message in a way that resonate with them and get appropriate response.
- Tactical Communication: Tactical level communication deals with implementation of strategy, identifying and utilizing resources, keeping up with timelines, and hitting communication milestones. As well as, effectively overcome day-to-day issues and ensure decision sequence is aligned with characteristics, codes, and overall outcome expectations that result in accomplishing strategic communication goals.