During the workshop participants are taken through self-discovery of how their behaviours, communication, attitude, and approach affects people’s performance as well as identify and bring together various enabling factors to create synergy that foster exceptional performance and deliver promised results consistently.
“When people sense their leader cares, encourages their development, facilitates self-actualization, provides them stimulating workplace; people respond with better performance. Strategy, Product, Technology can put you in a competitive map, only excellent people management and solid execution can keep you there”.
As a result of participating in this program – Leading People and Delivering Results, Participants should be able to Demonstrate:
Create Break-Through, Accelerate Performance, Deliver Results.
- Use behaviors & communication effectively to get the best out of every employee and achieve organizational objectives.
- Channelize, unleash people’s potential into actual performance to achieve goals.
- Identify and remove performance barriers to facilitate performance forward.
- Drive continues improvement & peak performance through engaging people at the front line.
- Engage people to increase job satisfaction and increased productivity.
Seamlessly Execute Strategy Through People
- Close idea or strategy to execution gap through effective people management.
- Create stimulating workplace that motivates people to excel and actively contribute.
- Institutionalize accountability with entrepreneurial mindset to build workplace that gets things done.
- Build culture of resolve, resilience, and discipline to deliver exceptional results collectively and consistently.
- Create synergy among drivers and enablers to accelerate collective performance.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will be highly beneficial to: Middle and Senior management professionals, IT Managers, Project Managers, HR Managers, B2B sales professionals.
2 Days of Instructor-Led Group learning & 6 Sessions of Personalized Leadership Coaching
12 Middle level managers per Program.
English language will be used for Facilitation and Leadership Coaching.